Any keyboard shortcuts and tips?
Boonzi has several keyboard shortcuts to make you more productive, saving you time.
To see all the available shortcuts, at a given time, just hold the Ctrl key.
To navigate through the application you can use the following keyboard shortcuts:
- Ctrl+Shift+O – Overview
- Ctrl+Shift+T – Transactions
- Ctrl+Shift+C – Categories report
- Ctrl+Shift+E – Entities report
- Ctrl+Shift+M – Cashflow report
- Ctrl+Shift+V – Balance over time
- Ctrl+Shift+R – Agenda
- Ctrl+Shift+B – Monthly budgets
- Ctrl+Shift+L – Annual budgets
- Ctrl+Shift+P – Profile configuration
- Ctrl+Shift+A – Accounts configuration
- Ctrl+Shift+G – Categories configuration
- Ctrl+Shift+Y – Entities configuration
When in the transactions screen:
- Ctrl+N – New transaction
- Ctrl+I – Import transactions
- Ctrl+Alt+Backspace – Take a screenshot and send it directly to Boonzi’s Support Center
When creating a new transaction/budget/account/category/entity/reminder:
- ESC – Cancels
- Ctrl+S – Saves
- Tab – Advances to the next form field
- Shift+Tab – Returns to the previous form field
When importing transactions:
- Ctrl+N – Next step
- Tab ou Enter – Advances to the next datagrid cell (when categorizing transactions)
- Shift+Tab – Returns to the previous datagrid cell (when categorizing transactions)
- Ctrl+N – New budget
- Ctrl+S – Save budget
- Esc – Cancel
When inserting dates, on the date input, you don’t have to write the full date:
- If you write only the number of the date, Boonzi will automatically fill in the rest with the current month and year.
- You can also write today, yesterday, etc.
- Other date formats are also allowed, like 2 May
When you are creating or editing a transaction, you don’t have to write the whole name of a category or entity (if they already exist). Boonzi will lookup and give you the closest matching result after you write the first letters.